As always I am in the middle of three to four started projects which are in stuck mode. I decided to stop and play along with the challenge by creating a tag to try to get the creative juices flowing. This tag started with acetate but I pulled out some bronze paint and started applying paint to the acetate. I didn't like that so I added a layer of mica flakes which I thought would look cool with the bronze. Not so much... :)
I then wiped out my center with a baby wipe and stamped the face on white cardstock which I placed behind the acetate. I dug around looking for some accessories to frame her with that were already in gold but only found the spray so I used the black flowers and just accented them with gold.
Products: Ranger Distress Paint (Bronze, Gold), Stampers Anonymous, Ranger Distress Stain Spray - Black Soot, Dylusions - Yellow/Orange Spray, Stampendous Mica Flakes
Hope you are having a lovely week!