Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stampendous Handmade Gifts Blog Hop

The Stampendous DT is having a blog hop all week showcasing handmade gifts that can be given for any occasion or at the holidays!

I took a metal piece purchased at Claire's Jewelry in the clearance section and added some details to make it more vintage and eclectic.

I used the Cling Lone Bird and Rose Branch Border Perfectly Clear Stamp Sets and stamped them on tissue paper that was glimmer misted to match the paint. You can find the directions for this project  on the Stampendous website HERE.

For all of the details on the blog hop and how to win prizes go here.  Today's blog hop participants sharing some fun gifts are:



Have a wonderful day!

Suzz

12 comments:

  1. Wow is all I can say on this one, in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful Sue. Love the way the lower dish colour matches the top piece (I'm not sure what this is! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I was amazed by this thing. So beautiful. I love it much.



    Find out more gifts: Fred Kids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous piece, Suzanne, beautiful work! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous Suzz. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! What an amazing piece.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is so beautiful. Will have to check out the STampendous website when I've finished my catch up on your blog.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!