Monday, December 29, 2014

Fleeb

Hi there!  I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.  We had a lovely time and are still all home and enjoying family time.  Unfortunately my BIL and his girlfriend lost her longtime cat over the holiday. 

I wanted to do something for them and happened to have a photo of their cat which I used to scrap a page for her.


I still would like to add the years in white below his name and am waiting for my BIL to let me know when he was born.

I searched on pinterest for a few ideas of what I wanted to do with the photo and was quite pleased with the end result, and I think she will like to have this memento  as well. My DH is going to get a frame.

Thanks for dropping by.

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. So thoughtful and kind. What a lovely memento of a much loved pet, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to lose a pet you've had for years...what a wonderful remembrance for them. I love the string and the cute little cat die cuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!