Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Rustic Christmas

Hi! I am starting to ramp up on Christmas card production and wanted to share a card made recently for Darkroom Door. I had visions of an rustic Christmas with Wood Grain, Snowflakes and a rusty old truck. 
This was a simple process for the background. I stamped with a wood grain stamp in brown ink.  To make it darker for the snowflakes to really pop, I dragged the brown dye ink down the paper.  I then inked up the snowflake background with white acrylic paint. I stamped it and repeated until it was covered in snowflakes.

I stamped the truck and cut it out. I colored with a touch of watercolor.  I then stamped the sentiments and the circle postage stamp.  Behind the truck is a little gold twine, stars and burlap.

Products:  Darkroom Door - Snowflakes Background, Old Truck, Christmas Reindeer

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

1 comment:

  1. I like this card, would be great especially for a guy or a family with a lot of males in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!