Monday, February 19, 2018

Sitting on the Dock of the Bay

Hi!  I wanted to share a few cards I recently created for Darkroom Door using their new Boat Shed Stamp.  I kept humming the song "sitting on the dock of the bay" while stamping this image.  It had me thinking of warm sunny days on the edge of the water with a light breeze blowing.


I am lucky to have a great collection of Darkroom Door stamps and I was able to pull them out to go with this beautiful image.  I used a stencil to create a lovely sunset behind the boat shed along with the wordblock stamp with all the great words to go with the image.

I created a tag card with a few dangling stamped images. 
 I used a rich peacock color in the background with a splattering of white paint in the sky and a fun red trim and doors on the boat shed.


My final card uses the new stencils that darkroom door just introduced to create a beautiful sunrise behind the boat shed.

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

Products:  Darkroom Door - Boat Shed, Darkroom Door Stencil - Sunshine,  Darkroom Door Word Block Journey,  Darkroom Door - Sail Away,  Darkroom Door - Simple Sayings

3 comments:

  1. Great variations! That stamp would be so much fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your different samples. I especially like how you used the words in the background.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you that I have looked at this post at least 10 times. I am so in love with these gorgeously stamped images. I love the beach, and I want to retire to one of these fabulous beach cottages. Wow, Suzz! You never cease to amaze adn delight me! xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!