Sunday, February 16, 2020

Dream Big

Howdy!  I have been busy playing with the new Darkroom Door Dream Big sentiment strip
 

The Dream Big strip of sentiments are all focused on dreams and encouragement. 

I played around with inking up the strip with a light color and then coloring one of the sentiments with  a pop of color.  I then used a softer ink to stamp over and added a hint of color with a water color pencil.

I used it in a background repeating pattern:

I partnered it with some  pop outs of the sentiments to go with the pretty flowers from the new Warm Wishes set. 

I re-did my card from the previous post and shared the cloned version here:

 I finished with another set of flowers stamped over the repeated background.
I am sensing a theme here with all the flowers.  I am waiting not so patiently for the weather to change and spring to start!  :)


Thanks for Stopping by!

Suzz

Products:  (Linked to the Darkroom Door Store)
Darkroom Door Sentiment Strip - Dream Big
Darkroom Door Rubber Stamp Set - Lots of Labels
Darkroom Door Rubber Stamp Set - Buzzing Bees
Darkroom Door Rubber Stamp Set - Bold Blossoms
Ranger Archival Inks - Plum, Watering Can, Leaf Green, Violet
Ranger - Wendy Vecchi Blendable Dye Ink - Watering Can, Leaf Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!