Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Die-na-mite

 Hi!  Welcome back.  The new challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique starts to day Tera is hosting and it is called Die-na-mite!  

Here is how she describes it: 

"Dies can make a simple or boring project extra mighty... I want you to Use your dies to make a project! They can be your main focus or work in the background to make your piece mighty."

 The new Halloween Ephemera from Idea-Ology and Tim Holtz has been sitting on my desk and this moon fellow has been smiling at me through the packaging.  I couldn't resist him. 



 

 Previously I was working on a project that left me with two leftover moth die cuts.  I decided to use them with the handsome moon and create a take off of the song. "Fly me to the Moon".  

The background started with embossing with the distress grit.  I added a layer of antique linen and Hickory smoke over the surface.  After all that dried a few strips of film strip and tissue tape finished the background.  

I finished with the stamped sentiment and the cut out of the words. 

I hope this has you thinking about what you could use your die cuts to inspire!  

 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Suzz

Products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!