Friday, October 14, 2022

Inky in October

Welcome back!  The Funkie Junkie Boutique is hosting an "Inky in October" inspiration post.  Here is a description of what inspired the team:

Get out your Distress Inks, Sprays, and Mediums. Create a vintage or shabby chic project featuring Distress products. Let’s have some creative fun and get our fingers inky this month, happy crafting!

 


I was inspired by the mica distress stains.  I had this scrap left over from a previous playing with the seasonal distress mica sprays and decided to build upon it. 

I stared with embossing the beautiful flourish with the crackle paste.  I then sprayed over it with the mica inky spray.   After that dried I covered the entire surface with versamark ink pad and embossed with a clear coat of embossing powder. 

You can't see it in the photo but that clear coat made all the magic of the mica sprays shimmer and shine!  

Finally I spritzed up some flowers, leaves and ribbon to accent the tag.  The vellum has a soft stamped image in gold of flowers. 

Come share your inky goodness a the Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge blog! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

 

Suzz

Products: 


Suzz

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!