Saturday, April 1, 2023

This Happened!

 New stamps!  Yay!  Darkroom Door just released a new set of stamps and I was lucky enough to get to play with some of them!  

I played with the new small stamps called This Happened. It has great sentiments that inspire scrapbooking and journalling including: This Happened, Here's the Story, For the Record.

I used another of the new backgrounds to create a moroccon tiles pattern in the background and framed the edges with book inspired stamps.  

I then added a frame for the middle to allow me to journal or put a photo on the page.   I was thinking about spending a day just reading books. 

I accented the colors with the salvaged patina ink.  I created a multiple page mini book on the front to allow dates or other little notes! 

I hope you love the story I shared today! :) 

Suzz

Products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!