Friday, May 10, 2024

Out of the Vault II

 Hi!  I have been playing with the new dies from Sizzix in Tim Holtz where they have remixed dies into the new release Out of the Vault II.  The Funkie Junkie Inspiration Ave provided me with the globe die and I am so happy to be able to play with the set! 


On my desk I had pulled out a variety of background created previously in other projects. I cut them up into ATC size backgrounds and pulled them out to use in my ATC's with the new dies. 

  

The background of this one was a mix of mica stain spray and distress ink stain spray.  It was stamped over with a soft distress oxide ink and text.  

Then the globe was die cut and sponged with distress oxides to layer the world along with the clouds onto the atc.  The plane was cut from an embossed silver background.  

Then I added a cute stamped sentiment.  

Next I  used a similar color scheme background with a kraft base.

The world was die cut from the backdrop paper and the plane was sponged in distress oxide ink. 

The sentiment was stamped to coordinate.  

The globe and plane with arrows all are a great size to use on the ATC's or smaller tags.  The letters are a perfect size for sentiments on a card base. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Suzz

Products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!