Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kwerner Challenge #44

Here is Kristina's latest color challenge: http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=887


She posted her colors after I had just finished my pink and brown card. So I created another card using a lighter pink.

The background is made using the new alcohol inks from Ranger - Pink Sherbert and embossed with the houndstooth and white embossing powder.

Products:

  • Hero Arts - Houndstooth
  • Hero Arts - Petite Birthday
  • B Line Designs - Cherry Blossoms
  • Ranger Stickles
  • Ranger Alcohol Ink - Pink Sherbert
  • Ranger Alcohol Blending Solution
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Versafine - Vintage Sepia
  • Versamark Watermark Ink
  • EK Success - Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz


6 comments:

  1. So Pretty!! I Just Love the colors of the challenge this time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that tree stamp is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Suzz! I had trouble with the Hero Arts blinkie, too, until I uploaded it directly from the Hero Arts url. For example, yours would be from http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/files/2009/02/blinkie_text.gif. Good luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a beautiful card. I think this is my first time here to your blog, it's very nice, I'll be back often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Asian and this is breathtaking! Lovely~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!