Saturday, August 7, 2010

Moxie Fab World Challenge - Signs of Peace - Part II

I was waiting for this great Love Bug set from Unity to show up to create one more card for the Moxie Fab World Challenge - Signs of Peace.

I am also submitting this to the Simon Says Challenge which this week is to Sing it Baby. (Thanks Dawn for the suggestion!)

I had some left over scraps from my playing around with the peace sign previously and used them to start this card.


The slug bug was stamped from the Unity set onto the peace sign background and cut out. The edges have been sponged to give it depth.

The background sun was so fun. I was lucky enough at CHA to pick up a new The Crafters Workshop template.  The sun is sponged using Ranger Distress Inks Mustard, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, and Fired Brick.

Another addictive song with the sentiment. I had everyone in the house singing this after I finished the card. :)

Thanks for stopping by.......

Suzz

15 comments:

  1. Such a groovy card, Suzz! I've definitely got this song in my head now! Love the way this turned out! Fabulous looking sun! Thanks for makin' me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fun, Sue!! love the sun rays and your take on the challenge!! fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this SuZZ...so Creative and Fun!! Love the rays.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful creation Suzz. this was my first car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these elements together, and the colors you used! Fun, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool Sue! The multi color rays are just perfect for the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - such a great card Suzz.... you should enter it into Simon Says challenge http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ - its about songs and your's fits the bill....

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card brought back a flood of memories. Great image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the song lyrics make this sooo fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your card. That card and the background is so cool and such a great and unique idea. Love the multi colors and the title stamp is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cool card Sue! Everything goes together perfectly. I love your design and the sunny colours. The subtle peace signs on the car look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If I could use three words to sum up your card, it would be, 'Just Groovy Suzanne' :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Suzanne! Thanks again for entering the Signs of Peace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! Woot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!