Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Be Merry

 I played around with the fun colors from Mona's CR84FN5 and still playing along in the Hero Arts Monthly Challenge.

I loved creating the background with the Hero Arts Cling Music image and the large Flourish.  The Santa image is from Inkadinkado - Paper Artsy.  The music was stamped first using Versafine Vintage Sepia. Heat up the background to dry out. Stamp the flourish multiple times using versamark and clear emboss. Sponge Hero Arts Soft Sand Shadow Ink over the entire surface and brown dye ink.

Here is the pretty inspiration photo from Mona.


Very fun... I have another card on the table that I hope to finish up today.

Thanks for stopping by...

Suzz

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful vintage Santa card! Really love his face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage holiday card! Wonderful use of the color challenge, lovely bow embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOVE this, Sue! Beautifully done - the music mixed with that beautiful flourish is a wonderful idea, one I'm sure to borrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unbelievably Stunning..Love these rich colors.I am going to have to play... Love the vintage feel topped of with a beautiful red bow....Love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS card Sue! Love the Vintage Santa, the music note stamped background and the little jingle bells! Thank you so much for playing along with the CR84FN challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - great design and use of the colours. Love the combo of the music and the large flourish.... one more stamp for the wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful background to your card Sue! Have a great day today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW... This is beautiful.. I love that vintage Santa image.

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this Chrismas card, mind if I borrow your design to make a few this year? i'll make sure I change it up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is incredible! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my how splendid your card is! Love the vintage inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the pretty gold color. gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These colours are lovely and rich Sue and that gorgeous red really sets the whole card off. By-the-way you tie the most beautiful bows!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a GREAT card! Thanks for the instructions! LOVE that 25 embellie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!