Thursday, October 27, 2011

Holly & Berries

I was playing with my newest Memory Box dies and stamps and created this for the Outside the Box Blog.


 There is a new window die cut that I love and the scene outside the window is a new Winter Collage stamp that is so lovely.

I just dragged the ink pad to create the textured background which I love.  Sweet and simple Holiday card.

I also have been working on some cards for the November Kit at CupCards to Go and here is a sneak peak of one of my projects.


Still working on a few other fun projects.  Will be back on Saturday with a card for the Stampendous CAS Holiday Challenge that is finishing up this week.

Have a wonderful day!

Suzz

15 comments:

  1. Stunning and really original card, love it!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful framed image, love how you are looking through the window on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love the window and the gorgeous scene. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gasped when I saw it :) It's sooooo beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You created amazing depth, Suzz! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the distressed wood look, wonderful Country Christmas card! Fun sneak peek - congrats on your guest spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your window card! Is that the large or the small die? It's a nice size for a card!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the window and the little bird behind it - you make lovely cards with birds!
    Thanks again Sue for the shout out on your Moxie Fab interview.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my this is lovely ... and your sneak peek ... can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely die Sue and how useful too. Love how you've used it here and the collage stamp is so sweet with the little bird. Another brilliant dose of inspiration for us.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again, I forgot to mention the sneaky peek! I love vintage looking Santas so can't wait to see this in it's entirety.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely, that woodgrain is awesome and the window scene is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ingenious Suzz. love the wood grain effect and the depth created by the window.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that window die. What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how delicate the bird looks perched on the branch and leaves in the background! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!