Friday, October 3, 2014

Haunted Troubles

I have been tagging this week... I had a few projects that had to be finished first but I have had two tags on my desktop that I have been working on.  I am going to share my Tim Tag inspired by Tim Holtz October Tag. 

Tim's tag is a celebration of October with a pumpkin and autumn colors.

 I just received my Ranger Distress Sprays and was happy that Tim used them on his tag as it gave me a chance to play with them.

 I followed Tim's process of stamping, masking and applying paste with a stencil while masking the stamped images.

Products: Visual Artistry - Los and Found,  Memory Box Halloween Words, Tim Holtz - Stencil Eye Chart, Ranger Distress Sprays, Ranger archival Ink - Black, Stampers Anonymous - Mini Halloween 3,

Have a wonderful Friday and I will be back tomorrow to share my second tag.

Suzz

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I love that SA stamp so much and you have used it brilliantly here, such gorgeous colours too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tag, Suzz! Love the "family!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Colors . Beautiful texture. Lovely stamping.
    Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT tag! I love all the texture. The bubble, bubble...sentiment is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant tag Suzz! Wonderful background, great colours and love the family too. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your take Suzanne! Gorgeous color, and love the monocle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ding ding we have a winner. This is BRILLIANT! Love the children and the photograph stamp in background. Very vintage very spooky....I LOVEIT! Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't even realise I already left a message. Doesn't matter I still think it's one of the best tags. My reading glasses are arriving next week maybe I will be able to see better.lol. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!