Friday, October 10, 2014

Leafy Inspiration

After making my leafy canvas I needed a quick birthday card for my dad.  I saw this cover on one of the home magazines with this gorgeous blue glass jar with the fall leaves sprays sticking out from the jar.  I kept that image in my mind and decided to do a play on the blue background and fall colors again.

 I started with the weathered clock which I sprayed with the brown Ranger Spray and distressed with a hint of the Hero Arts white ink pad.



My dad was pleased with his card and that is the main thing. :)  I was tempted to put something in the background but kept it simple for him. 

The leaves are Sizzix tattered leaves and mini leaves.  The paper is from the Tim Holtz Wallflower pad of paper.  

Have a lovely Friday!
 
Suzz


3 comments:

  1. love everything about your card - very classy and such wonderful details

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love the simplicity of the background and your gorgeous autumnal leaves . Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely - I am always enjoying your creations so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!