Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Festive Ornaments

Hi!  I am sharing today a card made with the new Darkroom Door Festive Ornament Rubber Stamp set.

Steps:

1.  Stamp ornaments using plum colored ink.  Stagger on background.
2.  Stamp the sentiments on white cardstock. Cut out and edge with silver ink.
3. Edge card and background with silver ink.
4. Draw hanging lines to ornaments with versamark ink and emboss with silver tinsel embossing powder.
5. Dye ribbon with silver ink and add as accents to ornaments.
6. Splatter silver inky spray over background.

My next card was a mix of the ornaments in a softer archival ink.


I used a mix of the of the ornaments stamped in blue violet and highlighted in a shimmery gold ink.

For the final card I used the sentiment in a repeated pattern in the background. 
Darkroom Door Christmas Reindeer Festive Ornaments
I stamped the words repeatedly using a distress oxide ink. I then stamped the reindeer over the top and embossed with a nice rich grey embossing powder.

These ornaments bring back visions of vintage Christmas.  Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz

Products: 
Darkroom Door - Festive Ornaments
Darkroom Door - Christmas Reindeer
Ranger Archival Ink - Thistle, Blue Violet
Ranger Embossing Powder - Watering Can 
Jingle Bells
Krylon Silver Pen
Ranger Distress Stain Sprays -Tarnished Brass, Silver
Prima Art Alchemy - Unicorn Sparks Gold
Seam Binding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!