Saturday, March 6, 2021

Saturday Showcase - Anything Goes

 Hi!  I am back with a special post for The Funkie Junkie Boutique Challenge.  The design team is sharing the Saturday Showcase post on the challenge blog.  

I had fun creating a trio of ATC's with a variety of ideas and fun embellishments. 

My first one used a beautiful embossed background with shimmery highlights to host the adorable dancing star.  

She had to be accessorized to glam her up a bit with some tulle and stars! 


My next ATC is a nod to the dairy farm.

I used a few farm inspired stamps to create the background and the main image.  The embellishments were pure fun and I was glad I was able to dig through my stash and find a few things that blended with my theme. 


My final ATC was inspired by a lovely scrap of inky background.  I went with the silvery blue background and created a lovely flowery vignette.


The background was a scrap of spray inks antique pearl and blue.  I added some Faded Text stamped letters.  The flowers were die cut and sprayed with a mix of blue and brown sprays.  I love butterflies and couldn't resist stamping them and cutting them out to add to my scene. 

If you enjoyed seeing my ATC's  you need to hop over to the Challenge Blog and take a look at the design team ATCS!  

Thanks for stopping by!


Suzz

Products: 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, these are wonderful, Suzz, even better getting to see them close up like this. The backgrounds on your first and third make me wish for a play date with you to learn your mixed media secrets, and the farm themed one just makes me smile at your ability to pull together the whole farm theme. Love them all to bits! As always you inspire me to no end!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!