Saturday, April 17, 2021

Four Legged Friends

 Happy Saturday!  

I am going to share a card made for friends of ours who recently lost their dog.  



I used this sweet stamp from Prickley Pair called Murphy.  I chose the colors specifically to look like Molly.  This image was closest to how Molly looked. 

I paired it with a set of stamps from My Favorite Things - Critter Condolences. 

The background is stamped with a mix of Versafine Toffee and Ranger Archival Sepia.  I inked with the lighter color first and slightly inked with the darker color overlaid. 

The inside has a lovely sentiment from the condolences set. 

Thanks for stopping by!

 

Suzz

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Suzz, I was just in my Closet thinking about you, and decided to see what you've been creating. What a sweet card, but for a sad occasion. I'm sure Molly is being missed tremendously.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!