Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Bottled Up Vacation

Good Morning!  I am back to share a little bit of bottled up vacation to go with my sentiment of Collect Life's Beautiful Moments.
I could not get all the pictures to show up all the cool details because of the mason jar glass and how it catches the light when photographing this.

 This is intended to be hung like this:
 But it shows a little more of the detail when you look at it from this angle:

 I started with a mason jar and added a bit of sand on the bottom mixed with miniature shells. 
 I had some very pretty icy branches from Christmas sprigs left over that I cut and placed in there.

 I stamped the shell and colored it with a mix of Ranger Distress inks.  I die cut out a few sea-horses and inked them up and stamped a little script on them.  I then added a pearl eye to them and placed them in the jar.
 I then looked around and found I had the leftover covering from a set of measuring cups that I had saved because I loved the hemp / twine and it fit perfectly.  The best part is it has the handles on the top to use to hang the jar full of vacation anywhere.

Products: Simon Says Stamp Tim Holtz Exclusives Stamps, Sizzix Die - Mini Seahorse, Ranger Distress Inks - Coral, Vintage Photo, Peacock Feather, Memory Box Dream

I am entering this into the Mixed Media Place Exercise #12 - Proverbs or Sayings



Hope you have a wonderful day!

Suzz



7 comments:

  1. So special and fantastic! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun idea and the end result looks super! Great little keepsake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Idea and such a wonderful way to collect those beautiful life moments ! Your creative elements are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool project! Thanks for sharing with Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geart project! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabolous project! Thanks for joining our challenge at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!