The flowers were created using the following steps:
- I stamped the flowers using an Adirondack Meadow Dye Ink Pad from Ranger.
- I used my waterbrush and my Zig markers to mix the colors and colored the flowers with a hint of color using the red, yellow and orange.
- I also stroked some red and yellow and orange from the waterbrush on the background and spritzed it with a water mister and took up the excess water and color with a dry piece of paper towel. I let this dry. (Meaning I walked away and thought about what I wanted to do next. :)
- I pulled out my glaze pens and outlined the flowers and stems using orange, red and yellow. While this was drying...
- I stippled with a dry brush using the Meadow Adirondack Dye Ink all around the edges of the paper lightening the color towards the flowers.
- After all that was done.... I took out my versamark watermark stamp and stamped over the whole square added the clear embossing powder and heated it up. While it was still warm I added another layer of the clear embossing powder and melted that as well.
Whew! What a long explanation... But it was a discovery process for me and I wanted to see what effects I would get with mixing different techniques. I think the picture doesn't reflect how beautiful the glaze look is because it is uneven and gives it a nice texture. The glaze outline also provides a beautiful texture.
- Ranger Adirondack Dye Ink Pad - Meadow
- Penny Black - constellations 3567K
- A Muse Stamps - 8-8391D A true friend
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- VersMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Glaze Pens - Sakura
- Basic Grey - Mellow Birch
- Velvet Ribbon - Unknown