Friday, September 19, 2008

Just stopping by to say Hi....

No Challenge for this card. Just wanted to create a holiday card using my Basic Grey Paper. The Cuttlebug embossing folder looks just like the paper and I thougth it would be fun to design something using both of them.

Products:
  • Hero Arts Clear Design Warmest Winter Wishes
  • Basic Grey Paper
  • October Afternoon - Sugar Cookies
  • Versacolor Opera Pink
  • Versafine Black Onyx
  • Hero Arts - Holly Bird
  • EK Success Adornments - Red
  • Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Spots & Dots

TFL!

5 comments:

  1. Loving your cards Suzanne. Thanks for popping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who is cuter, the snowman or the bird! I love the colors and the whole design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very cheerful, I love the non-traditional colors, very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouuuu! How fresh & fun. I really love your colours and the angled stamping. The way you paper pieced is stunning too! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!