I apologize for the picture... It is dark and gloomy here and taking in door pictures on something I have put glaze on is tricky...
- Pull out a sheet of acetate. Take the peeled paint and broken china distress ink pads and smeared them on the acetate randomly. Spritz water on the ink until it beads up and starts to blend together.
- Take 2 pieces of white cardstock. Put one on the ink and push gently. Lift it up and set it ot the side. What should be left on the acetate are drops of ink across the sheet. Put the second piece of white cardstok on the ink. Gently press down across all the paper.
- This card was made from the 2nd piece of cardstock. (I actually made 4 pieces of background paper to make this card)
- Cut the inked cardstock into a 5 x 5 square. Cut a 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" square from the inked cardstock.
- Ink the stamp with versamark only on the trees. Stamp on the 3 1/2 x 3 1/2" inked cardstock.
- Apply green chalk to the trees. (I erased my excess chalk. I broke down and purchased a chalk eraser and I love it.)
- Stamp sentiment using a brown marker.
- Versamark the entire sentiment and stamped image and heat emboss using clear embossing powder.
- Time ribbon around stamped image.
- Mount the inked cardstock with the trees on brown and green cardstock.
- Pop dot the center picture on the larger inked cardstock.
- Assemble the card.
- Ranger Distress Inks - Broken China, Peeled Paint
- Versamark Watermark Ink Pad
- Hero Arts - Clear Design Three Tree Christmas
- Hero Arts - Silent Night
- Ribbon - Unknown
- Gems - Unknown
- Pebbles Inc., Pearlescent Chalk
Thanks for stopping by...