The middle and back of card looks like this:
- Cut 2 rectangles from tan carsdtock 4" x 8". Score to form to mini cards 4" x 4"
- Lay the 3 front pages centered on the diecut shape and cut out window.
- Cut 3 pieces of transperancy 3 3/4" x 3 3/4".
- Cut 3 pieces of tan cardstock 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". Cut out the center of the tan cardstock using the same diecut. This is to cover up the back of each page where the acetate is attached.
- Stamp the front of the pages with wood grain using brown ink.
- Attach the acetate to the pages.
- Stamp the branches on each page using StazOn ink across the frame and acetate. (Tips: Start with Image on back and work forward by laying acetate over stamped image on back. This will help prevent too much overlap on images seen through acetate.)
- Die-cut a white piece of cardstock in the same shape slightly larger for the back page.
- Cut a piece of orange cardstock 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" to attach to the last page of the card.
- Attach the two scored cards using glue dots.
- Stamp owls and color and cut out to attach to the various pages on acetate.
- Accent flowers on the stamped images with prima flowers.
- Add color to stamped image using color pencils.
- Hero Arts - Sparkle Design - You Hoo Owls
- Hero Arts - Flower and Leaf Branch
- Hero Arts - Wood Finish
- StazOn - Timber Brown
- Versafine - Vintage Sepia
- Prima Flowers
- Primsa Color Pencils
- Nestabilities - Spellbinders Labels
Thanks for stopping by...