I had to sneak out later and get me the cheapest brand of shaving cream. I sprayed out the shaving cream on acetate and dripped drops of the re-inkers (Blue, Green, Yellow) and used a pointy object to swirl and mix. This is one of the backgrounds I created. It was very dark and hard to stamp over so I embossed with the white flourishes and then added a layer of the ferns stamped in versamark and embossed with brown embossing powder.
I added the sentiment embossed in white embossing powder, gel pen accents and gems.
- Hero Arts - Design Block - Flourishes
- Hero Arts - Three Ferns
- Martha Stewart - Cornice Border Punch
- Zing Embossing Powder - Brown
- Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen (Love this pen.. bought another brand and it really doesn't compare)
- Ranger - Seafoam White Embossing Powder
- Ranger - Distress Re-inkers Broken China, Shabby Shutters, Mustard
Thanks for stopping by...
**** Updated... There is a great video of shaving cream and how to do it here: http://stamptv.ning.com/video/shaving-cream . Some one was kind enough to comment and point me there.