Well.... I started with some duct tape hearts and created my first version of the card. The shape is to represent a nut. Trying to go all out handyman theme... My husband is very handy and can fix lots of things. After my son saw the card he said it needed to be more masculine. So I created a second version which I die cut from duct taped cardstock.
The inside on both cards says "I'm nuts about you!"
- Duct Tape a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock. My rotary cutter cut the duct tape off the edges for me. Cut a second piece of white cardstock in the same size.
- Take the second largest octogan die cut and center in the middle of the white cardstock and die cut the paper. Repeat with the duct tape cardstock.
- Lay the cardstock with the center cut out on your cutter. Line up the center side of the octogan with the 1" line. Cut off the excess paper. Turn to the next inside side and repeat. Continue until you have cut all the way around. Repeat with the duct tape cardstock.
- Die cut a few hearts from duct tape covered cardstock.
- Decorate as desired!
- Hero Arts - Valentines Sayings
- Hero Arts - Happy Dads Day
- Silver Embossing Powder
- StaZon - Jet Black
- Spellbinders Nestabilities
- Duct Tape
Thanks for stopping by...