I just received the ledger cling stamp from Hero Arts and wanted to use it on a card, so I decided to pair it with the silhoutte burst flower. The butterflies are punches. You can't see it but the swirl in the background is embossed using an iridescent embossing powder to try to give it a little sparkle.
- Hero Arts - Cling Ledger
- Hero Arts - Cling - Flourishes
- Hero Arts - Cling - Friends
- Hero Arts - Silhouette Burst
- Hero Arts - Silhouette Spray
- Versafine - Vintage Sepia, Crimson Red
- Versamark Watermark
- Iridescent Embossing Powder
- Marvy Uchida Butterfly Punches
- Twine, Buttons, Pearls
We didn't get all the snow that was forecasted. But we still have snow and the landscape is gorgeous. I am going to go out later to take a few pictures and I will try to share a few.