Mona provided this creativity challenge. I love Lilacs and these colors are beautiful!
The colors inspired me to pull out a few stamps that I haven't used in awhile...
- Cut a circle from ivory cardstock. (I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle)
- Stamp the Hero Arts Cling Friends Definition stamp using Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Soft Lilac).
- Stamp the flower (Inkadinkado - 95866 K) with versamark. Heat emboss using clear embossing powder.
- Lay the Nestability over the circle and sponge on Memento Sweet Plum over the entire surface.
- Cut ivory panel and emboss using Cuttlebug Embossing folder.
- Stamp sentiment with flourishes stamp from Flourishes Sweet Violet set using Sweet Plum Dye ink on ivory cardstock.
- Stamp friends definition on ivory cardstock using versamark. Heat emboss using clear embossing powder and sponge with plum dye ink.
- Punch butterflies from definition background.
- Fold prima flowers in half and glue dot together. Attach to edge of circle.
- Assemble card. :)
and our guest designer ...
who is also our sponsor this week on The Play Date Cafe!
Thanks for stopping by... Hope you are having a lovely week.