I used the same method of spritzing my glossy cardstock with a layer of water first. Then I dripped on a big drip of alcohol ink on the paper and blew on it with the straw. These were on one sheet of cardstock and in two different areas.
I added alcohol blending solution again at the end to dilute the colors and to help spread them across the surface.
The sentiments which were perfect for the tags are new ones from Stampendous and are a sneak peek. They will be available in July in the Stampendous store. The butterflies are Stampendous too and are in a set and are available here.
The ribbon was died with glimmer mist to coordinate.
Thanks for stopping by!