Saturday, June 22, 2013

Snapdragons

Happy Saturday!  I have been busy creating this week.  I have not shared anything because they are all projects for future hops, challenges or publication. :(

I am sharing a sweet card using the Stampendous Snapdragons.  I love Snapdragons and this stamp is a beautiful spray of flowers.  I even pulled out my much neglected Copics to color the flowers. 

I die cut the cardstock.  Stamped the image using Memento Black ink on the die cut. I colored the beautiful flowers and butterfly with Copics.  I highlighted the flowers with white gel pen.  I embossed the background panel and done. :) The Stampendous DT is sharing very cool etched glass projects this week. If you hop over to the Stampendous blog you can see the links to all the projects from this week.  If you hop along and leave comments before Sunday night you will have an opportunity to win some excellent prizes!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Suzz

8 comments:

  1. Great collage...the purple is great on this card!

    Have a nice weekend, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and
    the colors are great.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!!!Love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous Snapdragons and a very elegant card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely, gorgeous colours
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring of the flowers, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo pretty Sue! Gorgeous colour and fab copic colouring of the lovely image. The little butterfly looks so sweet nestling there in the bow.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!