Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Love & Marriage

I have a few cards created for anniversaries....

My first card was for my hubby on our anniversary:
I wanted something masculine and had picked up some veneer at the flea market with him. 
I die cut a few hearts from the veneer. Stained it ink with a touch of pink paint.  I stamped the words from the Simon Says Stamp Exclusive set using Ranger Archival Ink.

My second card is for my in-laws anniversary:


I cut the opening and stamped behind it with the damask. 

Products:  Simon Says Stamp Exclusives: All About LoveImpression Obsession Marriage, Stampers Anonymous Damask, Ranger Archival Ink - Potting Soil, Black

Hope your week is going well.

Suzz





2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous male anniversay card! I love how the letters look like they've been branded on. Love the elegant card for your in-laws too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!