1. Paint the canvas with white gesso. Let dry.
2. Stamp the words on tissue stock using ranger archival ink. Spray with pretty salmon glimmer mist.
3. Decoupage the tissue stock to the canvas.
4. Stencil flourish using white embossing paste. Let dry.
5. Spray flourish with orange glimmer mist. Let dry.
6. Paint a little white acrylic paint in top right. Stamp sentiment on tissue stock. Decoupage over dried white paint.
7. Attach lace trim to bottom right corner.
8. Glimmer mist white paper flowers.
9. Cut out bee from paper. Paint with glimmer mists.
10. Assemble pearls, flowers, stick pins and locket on lace background.
11. Attach to salt shaker as base.
This was created using my new Canvas Corp Brands supplies. Here is a list of all the products and where you can find them:
Canvas Corp Brands - 4 x 4 Canvas, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists - Rum Punch, Coral Reef, Bahama Blue Watering Can Birds and Bees, 7 Gypsies Distressed Words Stamp, TissueStock White , 7 Gypsies - Lace Trim, Stick Pins, Pearls, Flowers, Locket, Stampendous Ultra-Fine Glitter, Verses Rubber Stamps - Friends in Bloom
Thanks for stopping by!