Saturday, February 4, 2017

Retro Valentine

Hi!  Sorry it has been so quiet. I have been creating but most everything doesn't get to the finished state. :)  I am sharing today, one of the valentine's cards that I have been working on for a few days.

I spent quite a bit of time lining up my stencil and sponging the colors. I probably created about 30 various hearts with different patterns and ideas. I was looking to create something for a young adult that was more graphic in design.
I tried the layered hearts both in the orange colors but decided to go with the alternating colors to give the smallest heart more of a pop.

I decided to try cropping the picture with more space as it looks so busy in this picture but in real life it has great movement but not overpowering in design.  


Well... Off to play some more and work on something a little less graphic and a little more shabby chic. Have a lovely weekend!

Suzz

2 comments:

  1. I think it is cute, suitable for a guy or someone young that doesn't like the traditional Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love this, vibrant and so happy!!
    TFS,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!