Saturday, May 27, 2017

Graduation Time


Hi!  I have not been creating at all we have had a very busy few months.  Lot's of graduations, moving people, school finishing up and work.  I do have one graduation card to share.  I made a batch of them and this was the best of the bunch.

































I have to admit that I started from a card I purchased at the store for one of the many graduations happening this month.
The store bought card had a beautiful variation of colors on the card face with a beautiful overlay of acetate with words and images in white on top of the colors in the background.  I tried to emulate the same effect on my card.

I started with a splattered background mixing sprays on craft mat and picking them up onto paper.  I then worked on the acetate overlay. I had the hardest time getting a good white image on the front of the card. I used a variety of techniques and ended up with stamps and white ink. 

Next I went back and stamped in purple ink the images on the card surface. The quote is from Verse Rubber Stamps.  The images are from Stampendous.  The stars on the acetate are from Darkroom Door.

Happy Stamping!

Suzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!