Friday, July 14, 2017

Live by the Sun

I am back!  I wanted to share the second card inspired by the Summertime challenge at Frilly and Funkie.

This one started with the same background and circle of the first card I shared earlier this week. But I wanted to use the sweet fairy from the Masquerade stamps from Graphic 45.

I tried to make her effervescent by stamping her skirt and wings onto acetate with StazOn and then painting the backside with the pretty gold shimmery paint.

I was thinking midnight on a summer night with the fairies dancing and the flowers appear to be black with the moon behind them.

Happy Friday!

Suzz















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, especially love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love those dramatic black flower silhouettes against the swirls of purple - and the winged dancer is so beautiful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!