Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  I have been busy creating but haven't been good about sharing... I wanted to share a few Halloween projects and wish you all a very Happy Halloween!

First up are those cute pumpkins from Stampers Anonymous: 
I think they are adorable!  I mixed them with a few stamps form other collections: Artistic Outpost and I think the web is from Hampton Arts.  I used the Distress Oxides (wild honey and purple)> Loved how the colors came out so soft. 

The next one was a request for a spooky cute card and not sure if I hit the mark but it did make me laugh when I was done with it.

 I wanted to a mummy and tried many different eyes peeking out, but these had the creepiest effect and I built up some depth for the nose and mouth with extra pieces of crepe paper. 

And then a few different takes on the same thing with the stenciled background overlaid with the black spotty stencil.
 I loved the owl and probably should have made him the focal point of his own card. :)

That wraps up (ha ha) my mini Halloween collection.  A very spooky and fun Halloween is what I wish for you!

Suzz

3 comments:

  1. Een hele rits maar ze zijn leuk. Groetjes Janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky cute has never been done better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!You sure have been busy. I love all your Halloween cards. I am not much for Halloween but I love these.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!