Sunday, January 21, 2018

Happiness and Butterflies

Hello!  I am popping in to share a quick card created yesterday as I needed to get it sent out to a friend. 

I started from the beautiful wildflowers form Darkroom Door: 
I inked up the wildflower with Ranger Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick and then colored the stem with a watercolor marker.  Gave it a spritz of water and then stamped.  I did the same process on my die cut butterfly along with the lovely sentiment from Impression Obsession.

I hope you are having a blessed Sunday!

Suzz

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Sue! Your blog banner looks beautiful! Hope you are well and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layered card! I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the design and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!