Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I wanted to share this cute card I created for someone.  They love the interactive cards and this was fun to make!

 The dogs were adorable and I wanted to highlight them on the card.  I cut and colored and popped them up.  Just now I realized I should have used one of those springs to make them wiggly too! :)

These stamps were from Michael's in their valentines section.  I used Worn Lipstick - Ranger Distress Oxide for the background stamping.   The sentiment is from Hero Arts a very old set of stamps. 

Here is the full card with the shaker heart:
 And for all you who love cats here is my cheetah valentines. :) 

The cheetah and sentiment are from a Darkroom Door Rubber Stamp Set - Wild Africa Vol. 2.  The background is a  mix of fossilized amber and worn lipstick distress oxides spritzed with water. 

Have a lovely Valentines day!

Suzz

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine’s Day! What a gorgeous shaker card, I love those cute little dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so cute! These are the sweetest valentines, Suzz.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!