Friday, September 25, 2020

Ladies in Hats

 Hi! I am back to share a new filmstrip stamp from Darkroom Door called Ladies in Hats!


The filmstrip contains a variety of fashionable ladies showing off their hats.  

 I paired them with the background stamp of the newsprint which had an ad for the Fashion Academy which I thought was perfect for these fine ladies.  I added a few handmade flowers by twisting up some trim with a few hatpins holding it in place.  I added a vintage button as the centers and some glittery buttons mixed into the background.

I loved the striking effect of the filmstrips in black and white and decided to create a few more cards with no color.  I think it is very elegant using the  black and white combination.

I thought wouldn't it be fun to have some baby cards to give someone as a little tag on a gift or just as a little note of inspiration.



For more inspiration you can visit the Darkroom Door blog.

Thanks for stopping by! 


Suzz 

Products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!