Sunday, October 11, 2020

Floating in the Clouds

The skies have been changing and we are seeing more clouds along with our cooler weather.  This had be me inspired to play with a new stencil from Darkroom Door  Cloud Set.  

 

 The stencil is fun because it comes with the mask along with the cut out stencil of two sizes of the clouds.  I used the smaller clouds to create a mini card that can be tucked into a gift bag.  


I also used both sizes to create a background of clouds floating behind the flowers:


I created masks of the Thistles to mask them and sponge on the clouds behind the flowers.  I decided to use a mix of a soft pink with brown to create the outlines of the clouds.

My final card used the masking to stamp music in the clouds along with sponged edges.  The bird was colored with watercolor pencils and the flowers stamped in two tones and then cut out to layer with the bird over the clouds. 

Happy Sunday to you! 


Suzz 

Products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!