Sunday, September 26, 2021

Tree Bark

 Hi!  I have been busy playing with the new Darkroom Door Release!  There are so many fun stamps.  I had a few samples I created for the Texture Stamp Tree Bark and thought I would share them out to you. 

I started with using the bark as a background to the beautiful butterflies.  I love the sentiment as it is so charming.  

Then I decided to mix up my background and use the texture bark mixed with the coffee stain.

I used the soft antique linen to blend into the background. It almost looks like cloth. 


The next card took me the longest because I wanted to add the feather and spend hours stamping and re-stamping the feather in different colors and then stamping the coffee stain over the feather image and cutting it out to place on the original card.

I knew it wouldn't stamp cleaning onto the bark so I spent the time to create it separately and fussy cut it and place it onto the circle exactly aligned. 

Happy Sunday! 

Suzz

Products are from Darkroom Door

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!