Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sentiments

 Hi!  I have been playing with two new quote stamps from Darkroom Door. I love quote stamps and both of these are beautiful! 

This first one Light Remains is so lovely and will be perfect for a sympathy card.  Unfortunately we have lost some of our friends and family this year and this is a lovely reminder of them.  I am thinking how lovely this would be on a scrapbook page.

For the second card I just used a few soft wildflowers in the background.  The quote as the focal point.  


Next is the stamp Wild as the Sea and I wanted to pair this with some alcohol inks splattered like the bubbles in the froth.

I mixed in the images from the Darkroom Door rubber stamp set called Sailing Away along with a fishing net stamp. 

This is such a pretty sentiment and works well with the sea inspired images! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Suzz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!