Friday, March 17, 2023

Spring Frolic

 Hi!  Today I am sharing a card inspired by Spring Frolic!  The Funkie Junkie Inspiration this time around is highlighting spring!  

I started this project with the inspiration of the beautiful new Tim Holtz Transparent Layers. 

The subtle flowers through the beautiful acetate lends itself to a beautiful window.  

I started with a few gentlemen die cut from various backgrounds.

I used embossing paste which was sprayed with a pretty distress ink.  I then cut out a second gentlemen who was sprayed with the mica stain spray. 


The window gave the perfect opportunity to have a shaker card filled with shimmery coordinating bling.



Then the flowers were died in coordinating pink spray mixed with white acrylic paint.  They were layered around the edge of the window. 

Then a mix of sequins and pearls were randomly scattered around the edge.   The background of the card was sprayed in coordinating mica stain spray. 

The sentiment was stamped in the same ink as the flowers and attached to the front of the shaker card. 

Hope this has you thinking of spring flowers and sunny days to come! 

Suzz

Products: 



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!