Friday, March 29, 2024

Easter Joy!

 Hoppity Hi!  I am sharing a fun Easter make for The Funkie Junkie Boutique Inspiration Ave.  I used Mr. Rabbit in all his finery along with some beautiful pastel distress oxide inks!

 Mr. Rabbit is so lovingly sketched and is fun to ink up and color!  He fit perfectly as the focal point for my patchwork background.


I started by pulling out some fun stencils that I might want to use in the patchwork background along with the Mr. Rabbit stamps.

Next I dug out my pretty pastel distress oxide inks in Easter colors.

Then it was just having fun picking inks to pair with the stencils and stamps.  I cut out different sized pieces and created a soft background for the rabbit!


The bunny was colored with a hint of distress oxide inks using a waterbrush and then some additional shading was added with watercolor pencils. 

I took a sentiment that had the word hope and masked the "e" to stamp hop multiple times to add to the side of the card.  A few bunny tails and some clips helped highlight the Egg Dyes advertisement to finish off the card. 

Hoppy Spring to you! 

Suzz

Products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!