Friday, May 24, 2024

Stencil Sensation

 Hi!  The Funkie Junkie Inspiration Ave has us being inspired by the new stencils from Tim!  I played around with the Stampers Anonymous floral deco stencil and tried to show how versatile it is! 

The stencil was beautiful with distress oxide inks, distress inks, and inky sprays!  I started with just a soft background with distress oxide vintage photo ink.


I accented the background with a shimmery pink spray from the mica stain spray.  A few different die cut flower and butterflies sprayed and sponged along with a beautiful quote from Robert Browning.


Then I used the stencil to sponge on a soft blush pink and then shifted the stencil slightly and sponged again with a brown oxide distress ink. 

I stamped the four leaf clover multiple times and fussy cut them to create flowers to attach on the front of the card.

I layered the flowers and used a few pop dots to make the butterfly float above the flowers.
Finally I finished with a blend of die inks sponged on the stencil.

I sponged the bottom with a brown and blended into green and then blue.  I then stamped and colored a flower to place over the pattern.  

I hope this has you pulling out your stencils!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Suzz

Products: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!