Friday, January 21, 2011

Cutie Pie Valentine

I wanted to share a valentine that I created for my last class. I used the Cutie Pie Plate from Artistic Outpost.
The plate has the cutest vintage valentine images. I picked the little baton girl as she reminded me of my MIL pictures of when she was a baton twirler.  I will have to save this Valentine's card for her. :)

She was stamped using Ranger black Archival ink on watercolor paper and colored using a water brush and watercolor markers. The little puppy was cut to lead the parade.

The paper is from Basic Grey Nook and Pantry.

Simple card and very fun to create!

Hope your weekend is fun!

Suzz

12 comments:

  1. hehehe...this is made me smile! So cute,Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours and the vintage feel achieved with the stamps you used Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute valentine! Love the papers and how you worked the colors into your vintage image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this cute or what! Just like a vintage Valentine - love it, and your MIL will too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO fun! Love what you did with this funb vintage image!Totally CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! super cute and fun card!!! love the image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh its gorgeous. beautiful and original card with a vintage look
    hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuuute Valentine Sue! Love the Vintage images :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute Suzz.. what a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this card! It's so CUTE!!! The vintage image is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Valentine card! Love how the little baton girl pops on this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is a cutie indeed! LOVE how you colored her. so very pretty! your MIL will love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!