Saturday, January 22, 2011

CR84FN12 - Butterflies

Time for another set of beautiful spring colors for the CR84FN.

I used the fun sketch from Mojo Monday 174 and stamps from the new Memory Box release as my inspiration:

Here is the lovely photo for CR84FN12.

Love the bit of poetry from Emerson.  I always look forward to the quote that Scott picks to go with the colors each week.

The sketch from Mojo Monday:


Products: Memory Box Wonderland Butterfly E1713, Cocoa Bean Butterfly C1714, Birch Branch Print G1720, Memory Box Frond, Memory Box Sicily, Signo Uni-Ball White Gel Pen, Versamark Watermark Ink, Light Pink Embossing Powder, Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dauber Snow Cap, Adirondack Cool Peri

For all the details  go to the CR84FN blog.

For more inspiration go visit the CR84FN Design Team:

Deborah Frings * Sue Lelli * Meredith MacRitchie * Andrea Matthews *  Stephanie Kraft * Suzanne Czosek (me)  *  Heather Jensen * Mona Pendleton  * Lisa Somerville

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Suzz

25 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous creation! Love the colors and the white dots on the butterflies really pop! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh, I love the detail that you have put in the butterflies! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty Suzanne! Those butterflies are stunning and I love the lacey circle doilies ;) Scott says thanks for the BIG shout out for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful BD Card! The fluttering butterlies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, Suzz! Love this one with the pretty butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty card Suzz.. does make you think of spring.... hopefully not too far away for you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are wonderful butterflies, so pretty with those pink pearls. And I like the flowers on the circles - such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card.. I love those butterflies.. Sooo pretty! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those butterflies look so REAL! LOVE the pink birch branch with the embossing powder! So FRESH! FAB card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, wonderful, cute cards since my last visit Susan - great coloring and fab details!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stamping on the kraft and those butteflies look so different than your usual ones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely, Sue! Your cards always inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh, so pretty to look at, soft but striking, luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, Sue! Love the silhouette flowers and lovely fluttering butterflies! Love your layout.. Thanks for playing along with Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WoWoWoW Suzz!!! This is magnificent!!! Those butterflies are absolutely amazing!!! I love the layout of this stunning card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. The butterflies are so pretty and make me happy thinking about spring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is totally stunning, Sue! Love the color combo and your butterflies are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful card, those butterflies make me long for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This beautiful card couldn't fail to push the right buttons for me because of the gorgeous butterflies. I love the stamped embossed circles too and such pretty colours.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! what a beauty, Sue! so beautiful and delicate. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness! I just realized that I didn't leave you a comment either. I am getting old Suzz.
    I LOVE the pretty butterflies with the pearl accents and the lacy circles with the flowers is stunning. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and spending a little time here with me on my blog!