But this time I think I did good. No sparkling, blinging, glitzing in sight...
Okay... I will admit that ribbon magically appeard on the card... but note... only a knot... I think I showed considerable restraint.. No bow. hee hee...
- Cut a square of tan cardstock. Stamp image using versamark ink. Heat emboss using the copper embossing powder.
- Sponge light blue on the top half of the picture leaving the middle a lighter shade.
- Sponge light green on the bottom half of the picture going from darkest to lightest.
- Blend the green and blue in the middle.
- Sponge the outer edges with brown dye ink.
- Sponge the edges of the patterned paper with the brown ink. Edge the tan paper with blue and then brown.
The rest of the card is just assembling.
- Hero Arts - H4918 Windy Tree
- Hero Arts - A4955 Sunny Birthday
- Basic Grey Paper - Phoebe - Pier 39
- Distress Ink - Vintage Photo, Broken China
- Memento - New Sprout
- Ribbon - Michaels
- Buttons Unknown
Thanks for stopping by..