- Cut 2 circles from white cardstock. These were 4 3/4".
- Trim about 1/4" off each side to give the flat surface.
- Cut rectangles from white cardstock for the top and bottom. Mine measured 3" x 1 1/2" on the top and 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" on the bottom.
- I masked my pieces but if I were to do it again I would cut another circle and cut them in strips. Because you can see my masking is not 100% straight!
- Cut 3 masking strips 1" wide and 5 " long.
- Stamp using versamark alternating patterns. Heat emboss using clear embossing powder.
- Sponge alternative colors. I used dye ink for the red and tried to use gold brilliance for the gold. It wasn't as gold as I would have liked.
- Stamp dots along the top and bottom pieces and emboss with gold embossing powder.
- Sponge on red ink on top and bottom pieces.
- Cut gold wire to shape into half circle. Tie ribbon and slide on pearls.
- I used my new silhouette to cut the branches from white cardstock. Stamp wood grain and sponge brown dye ink.
- Attach flowers and accent with pearls.
- Hero Arts - Designblock - Dots and Flowers
- Hero Arts - Antique Brocade
- Hero Arts - Sparkle Clear - Arigato, Happy w/int
- Ranger Distress Ink - Fire Brick Red
- Brilliance - Galaxy Gold
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Ranger Embossing powder - Queen's Gold
- Floradoodle - Flowers (I know they are called something else now, but can't remember the name. :)
Thanks for stopping by...