I had a picture of white dandelions on a olive green background. I decided to do the reverse and used green embossing powder to put the Angathapus onto a white background.
- Stamp flowers on white background using Versamark Ink.
- Emboss with green embossing powder.
- Dry emboss marsh embossing folder over the top of stamped images.
- Sponge with brown dye ink to highlight embossing.
- Drip water on stamped images and sponged background.
- Hero Arts - Antique Brocade
- Stampendous - Angathapus Cluster
- Hero Arts - Anytime Sayings
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
- Ranger Distress Inks - Corduroy Brown, Antique Linen
- Ranger Embossing Powder - Lettuce
- Versamark Watermark Ink
- Twine, Button Unknown